Jason Parkes, Winemaker
A riddle. A Mystery. A mystery wrapped in a riddle, wrapped in a vest. A man of the Earth, this most jovial of chaps our lovely Jason might well be the greatest winemaker nobody’s heard of. But we have, and we love him. And we love his wines. And we love that he makes our wines. Jason is refreshing relaxed for a man with such great responsibilities.
Better know a ‘winemaker‘ series of fun facts:
1. Boxers or Briefs? Neither. Prefers a silky négligée.
2. List of favourite herbs most to least: Sage, Parsley, Thyme, Rosemary
3. Highlight of career thus far: That time he turned an actual grape into an actual wine. It was awesome.
4. Disraeili or Gladstone?: Neither. Life long Peelite
5. Wish he was a little bit taller, wish he was a baller, wish he had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four Impala?: Yes to all above.
6. Knows what his employees write on their websites?: Ah, no comment.
Looking to contact Jason by email? No. Preferred contact method is carrier pigeon.