We are pleased as punch (the Festive Holiday kind) to announce the first EVER Jason Parkes Customs (JPC) Christmas Open House & Holiday Showcase on Saturday, December 11th, 2021. (12-8:00pm)
For many moons, we, as Jason Parkes Customs (JPC) /our overall family of liquid adventures, have dreamt & desired to contribute on a grander community scale.
This season, as they say, is designed to bring people together, to give & to celebrate with those around us.
In the spirit of sharing OUR family with YOURS, across all of our locations (Black Swift Vineyards, Crown + Thieves, the hatch & Truck59 Ciderhouse), we have the following series of Seasonal & Holiday Festivities/ Magic.
All Tasting Fees (Cider Flights/Wine) are by a donation of $10.00 or a Non-Perishable Food Item to the Central Okanagan Food Bank.
Additional Seasonal Experiences are also available by Charitable Donation.
The JPC Christmas House Calendar of Events:
- Black Swift Vineyards (2345 Boucherie Rd)
- Slinging your favourite Seasonal Swifts & Festive Frenzies by donation to a great cause.
- “Sweet Seasonal Squishes” AKA Holiday Style S’More Roasting in the great outdoors. S’Mores purchasable by Charitable donation.
- The most photogenic of Christmas Vistas.
- The Hatch (3225 Boucherie Rd)
- The first release of the Coolest of Christmas Exclusives “Santa Ross.O”. Your very favourite Egg-Head substitute to Egg-Nog. So, hurry down the ol’ hatchy chimney for fireside tastings, musical musings, pizza, and “other extraordinary endeavours.”
- Truck 59 Ciderhouse (3887 Brown Rd)
- The Ciderhouse will be hosting “The Big Man” Santa himself & his Magic Sleigh for portraits of perfection with the whole family & your furry friends from 12:00-3:00pm
- Warm your bones with Mulled Cider sips, Sweet Treats of Maple Snow Taffy, and a Christmas Craft Station for the kiddo’s will also be setup -Festive Fun for EVERYONE!!!
- Crown & Thieves (3887C Brown Rd)
- The Crown will be hosting our first Holiday open house in this hauntingly beautiful & broke-down ruin! Offering selections of Wine, Beer, Classic & Christmas inspired Cocktails, a Boozy Hot Chocolate station. Christmas Culinary stations fuelled by the scrumptious team from Salt & Thieves.
- Tickets available at the door. Pre-book the Proper Man Show at 9pm for a rocking good time (tickets available at https://crownthieves.com/pages/events).
- All proceeds from ticket sales@ the Crown will be donated to selected local charities.
- Enter our JPC Fan Club Raffle for a FREE Hobo Club Membership for a year.